Tuesday 12 November 2013

BANANA BOAT FACES SUNSCREEN

Banana Boat Oil-Free SPF 50+ for Faces

Pros:
Gentle formulation
Fast drying

High protection

Cons:
None so far

Would Repurchase:
Yes

Recommended for:
Sensitive skin
Summer time
Wearing under makeup


This is kind of boring, but oh so essential for the Summer that is fast approaching. 33 degree weather in Spring? What? I heard all the hype about SPF 50+ sunscreen, so I thought I'd better go out and get myself some. More often than not, I have reactions to sunscreen, particularly on my face, I'll break out in tiny bumps all over my face and neck. Unpleasant. I normally just stick to the SPF 15+ in my daily moisturiser, but the scary ads have done their job. Do I want wrinkles? Hyperpigmenation? Melanomas? No thank you. I tried a couple before buying this one, and the main reason I chose it was because it was on special at the supermarket. 



The gentle formulation is perfect for sensitive skin, it comes out of the tube creamy, and it soaks in to the skin instantly, with no greasy residue. It's perfect to wear on it's own, or under makeup. I have been putting it on over my moisturiser when I'm on my way to the pool or beach, and it still dries straight away. It's a winner, and is also quite cheap. Just make sure you keep an eye on the expiry date, and throw it out! Out of date sunscreen spells disaster for your skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment