Tuesday 12 November 2013

SEPHORA POWDER BRUSH

Sephora PRO Round Powder Brush #60



Pros:
Large size
Nice finish

Cons:
Hard bristles
Expensive

Would Repurchase:
No

Recommended for:
Those with non-sensitive skin


 I bought this brush for US$48 (equivalent to AU$51.56 today) from Sephora when I was in New York, to replace my powder brush which was getting a bit old. I didn't use or unwrap it until I got home, to avoid it getting damaged or dirty. The tester in the shop felt soft on my hand when I tried it out, but I was disappointed to find, when I used it, it was quite harsh on my face. It does pick up enough product, and it does a good job at blending, leaving a nice finish, however, for the price I paid, I was expecting higher quality.



As you can see, the tips of the bristles are already slightly frayed. A shame, as I've been using it for less than a month, three to four times a week. I would definitely not recommend this brush for those with even slightly sensitive skin. I've kept soldering on with it, because of the price, but I have been going back to using my old brush if my skin is having a bad day. I'd recommend saving your money, and forking out for a more quality powder brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment