Thursday 7 November 2013

NIVEA IN-SHOWER MOISTURISER

Normal to dry skin

I'm sure we've all seen the TV advertising for this product. I was intrigued, but dubious. I picked some up at the supermarket last week, and have been using it almost every day since.
I will firstly say, do not apply it to skin that's not prone to dryness. The first time I used it, I applied it all over my body, and felt sticky for half an hour afterwards. The next day, I tried it just on my legs, which have been dry from swimming in a chlorine pool daily, and it was so hydrating, and easy to use. It's really as simple as the package says. Simply wash with your usual shower gel, rinse, then use the moisturiser the in the same way. This product is also incredibly affordable, at $4.00 to $5.00, depending on your local supermarket or pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment