Sunday 17 November 2013

BATH AND BODY WORKS BODY SPRAYS

Bath & Body Works Body Fragrances in Cashmere Glow, White Citrus and Warm Vanilla Sugar



Pros:
Low cost
Travel sized

Cons:
Non-sturdy container
Hard to get in Australia

Would Repurchase:
Yes

Recommended for:
Travelling
Those on a budget



While in America, one shop high on my list was Bath and Body Works. I spent a good deal or time and money inside the shop near Grand Central in New York City. It definitely lived up to my expectations. The travel sized sprays (3 fl oz / 88mL) were US$6 (AUD$6.40) each. Unfortunately, Bath and Body Works products aren't readily available in Australia, but there's an eBay seller here who stocks heaps of American products including lots of Bath and Body Works items. One problem I did have with these sprays is that I originally bought a fourth one, but the top of the container cracked not long after I bought it. However, I brought it back to the store, and they refunded my money immediately, no questions asked, which I was impressed by.

Cashmere Glow
The scent of Cashmere Glow is quite a hard smell to describe. It's quite sweet, but not too powerful, it's mildly fruity, and also smells faintly woody, with undertones of wild flowers. There's a lot going on, and it's probably not for everyone, but it's not too strong, and I think it's delicious.

White Citrus
White Citrus has a very fresh scent, it's perfect for Spring and Summer. You can distinctly smell lime, but it's more a lime tree than the actual fruit. There are also undertones of lemon. It's quite a strong scent when initially sprayed, but it does disperse quite quickly.

Warm Vanilla Sugar

Warm Vanilla Sugar was the the first scent I smelled when I got inside, and I immediately fell in love with it. It's a yummy, sweet smell, it doesn't smell too strongly of vanilla, which can sometimes be overpowering. It has a sugary undertone that reminds me of cake icing. It's all around delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment