Thursday 2 May 2013

COVERGIRL&OLAY Foundation

Covergirl and Olay 'Simply Ageless' Foundation 
Shade: 225

I do realise this is an anti-aging foundation, but I do like some of these types of foundations sometimes, because I find the coverage is excellent. Unfortunately I didn't like this product very much. I found it very thick, and it wouldn't spread evenly, and I found it heavy on my skin, and it was shiny only a few hours after I put it on. I had to re-apply powder a few times, so by the end of the day, I just had so much build-up, it looked super thick, and horrible. I usually like most Olay products, but I'm not a huge fan of Covergirl, I find it a little bit cheap, and not great quality, particularly their foundations. Unfortunately, they haven't impressed me with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment