Tuesday 7 May 2013

DAVINES RED CONDITIONER TREATMENT

Davines Alchemic Conditioner for Natural and Coloured Hair
Red/Rosso/Rouge

My hairdresser suggested this treatment last time I went, as I have red hair, and have had (in varying shades) for a few years. She recommended it to me because I box dye my hair at home, and I need to do it quite often, as the red fades considerably with every wash, and my hair is quite dry from bleaching it a few months ago. It's a fairly new product on the market, which has been happily received by red-heads, as it not only conditions, but also tones (it's a pinky red shade). I've used it almost every week since buying it, and it leaves my hair soft and conditioned, and it definitely brightens the colour. Don't be fooled, though, it will not dye the hair as a hair dye will, it simply freshens the red. It wasn't as expensive as I was expecting, and a small amount goes a long way, so it is very cost-effective, as it's a two-in-one product that will last a long while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment