Thursday 2 May 2013

NUDE BY NATURE MINERAL POWDER

Nude by Nature Natural Mineral Cover Powder 
Shade: Light

I love, love, love this product. I've been using it for years. It's so nice on the skin, I've never, ever had breakouts from it (even before I used a primer). I use this powder every day, sometimes with just primer underneath, as a light cover, it's pretty by itself, or sometimes over foundation and concealer, as a finish, it just smooths everything over nicely, and seals it in for the day. Even on a hot day, when your skin gets oily and sweaty, this holds up really well. I blot when I need to, with a tissue, and the powder stays put. I have no criticisms for this product, it's just great! I could write about this powder forever, because I love it so much, but it would probably only be interesting for me. If anyone has problem skin, or is having trouble finding a nice mineral powder, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment