Sunday 5 May 2013

NATIO FOUNDATION BRUSH

Natio Foundation Brush


I've only used this brush a handful of times, as it's only new for me. It's the first foundation brush I've ever owned, I used to use my fingers for liquid foundation. I've found it really good so far, the only problem I've encountered was with a particularly thick whipped foundation, it didn't spread well at all, but I feel that it was more the foundation that produced this effect, rather than the brush. I love Natio products, and this one didn't let me down. It wasn't particularly expensive either, and while I'm sure there are many better brushes out there, I would definitely recommend this one as a first, to decide if you like using a brush for foundation, as that was my reason for purchasing it, and I have been impressed with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment