Monday 13 May 2013

FUDGE HAIR DYE

Fudge Paint Box Creative Conditioning Colour
Raspberry Beret

Whenever I dye my hair an unnatural colour, I use Fudge, predominately because it's the easiest to get a hold of, and there's a large range of colours. With this particular colour, I bleached my hair first, as you have to, to get the desired colour, and it came out pink. I'm not opposed to pink, but I had pink hair a few months ago, and have leftovers, so it meant I bought this purple for nothing, so that was unimpressive. The package claims that it's conditioning, however, it dried my hair out a great deal. When I used the 'pink flamingo' Fudge dye, I found it quite good, and it lasted a few washes, but this particular one, I'm not as impressed with. It fades considerably with one wash, and it doesn't come out the colour it seems. I think it's worth ordering colours from overseas, or looking around for a different brand, and that's definitely what I'll be doing next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment